Plant Based Duvet Insert Comforter
Ever Lasting Duvet Inserts are a perfect match for our bedding sets. Perfect size, perfect softness, and the perfect amount of fluff. Inserts are made with all-natural up-cycled material (bean fiber) and designed with innovation and sustainability in mind. Animal cruelty FREE. Bleach FREE. 100% Vegan & anti bacterial! We have a size for every bed and a thickness for every season. Get ready to sleep like never before.
- 4 Corner Loops
- Hidden Zipper
- Unbleached Cotton (Great for sensitive skin)
- 100% Vegan - All Natural Materials (Made with bean fibers + cotton)
- Anti Bacterial (Great for people with allergies)
- Super Duper Soft
- Machine Machine Safe (Gentle - cold setting, please hang dry when possible)
Tip #1: If you are looking for lots of volume/fluffiness, please select "Winter" thickness. Our "Summer" is on the thinner side. The product shown in our product shots is "Fall".
Tip #2: If you live in year round mild climate like California, Summer or Fall would be great options!
Tip #3: Save $$ with our Bundle Sets! Our Bundles are already discounted and includes everything you need: duvet insert, bedding set and pillows! Shop Bundles
Sizes | Perfect Fit For Our Duvet Covers & Bedding Sets
- Small: 150x200cm - 60x80in
- Medium: 200x230cm - 80x90in
- Large: 220x240cm - 86x94in
Looking for bedding pillows? Check out our Plant Based Pillow made with the same all natural materials!
- Premium Unique Colors + Design
- High-Quality + Long Lasting
- Top-Notch Craftsmanship
- Super SUPER Soft 100% Cotton
EVER LASTING SIZE CHART
Created based on bed sheet size. Use as a guide. Please double-check your mattress, comforter, and pillow sizes before making a purchase.
Step 1: Measure your mattress length, width, and height.
Step 2: Compare your measurements with the sizes below or refer to our size chart.
Step 3: If your mattress is larger, choose a larger bed set or a flat sheet. If it's smaller, opt for a smaller bed set or a flat sheet.
Step 4: Measure your comforter/duvet insert and compare it with our sizes.
Step 5: Still unsure? Contact us for help :)
- For Twin XL/Dorm Beds, most college dorms have Twin XL beds. We recommend a small size bed set and flat sheet. A fitted sheet may work if the mattress thickness is under 10 inches. If you have a larger than average duvet insert, consider a size medium or large.
- Check our size chart for more info or explore our bundles that include pillows, duvet inserts, and bedding sets. Can't find the bundle you like? Let us know, and we can make it happen!
Similar to buying furniture, measure your comforter, mattress, and pillows, and compare them with the size in the product description.
For US KING mattresses, it's recommended to use a flat sheet, as a fitted sheet may be tight.
Don't forget to measure the height of your mattress, especially if you use a bed topper or memory foam.
- 1 Pillowcase (20x30in - 48x74cm)
- Duvet Cover (60x80in - 150x200cm)
- Fitted Bed Sheet (47x80in - 120x200x25cm) or Flat Bed Sheet (71x90in - 180x230cm)
- 2 Pillowcases (20x30in - 48x74cm)
- Duvet Cover (80x90in - 200x230cm)
- Fitted Bed Sheet (60x80in - 150x200x25 & mattress height < 22cm) or Flat Bed Sheet (96x98in - 245x250cm)
- 2 Pillowcases (20x30in - 48x74cm)
- Duvet Cover (80x90in - 200 x 230cm)
- Fitted Bed Sheet (70x80in + 10in for mattress - 180x200cm + 22cm for mattress) or Flat Bed Sheet (96x107in - 245x270cm)
- 2 Pillowcases (20x30in - 48x74cm)
- Duvet Cover (86x94in - 220x240cm)
- Fitted Bed Sheet (70x80in - 180x200x25 & mattress height < 22cm) or Flat Bed Sheet (96x107in - 245x270cm)
Bed Size Recommendations:
- Twin/Single -> Small Flat or Fitted
- Twin XL -> Small Flat; if your duvet insert is bigger than average, you may need Medium or Large.
- Full -> Medium Flat or Fitted
- Queen/Double -> Medium+ Fitted or Flat; if your insert falls to the side of the bed, you will need a Large Fitted or Flat
- King -> Large Flat
Q&A Regarding Size:
- If your bed size is larger or smaller than our bed sheet sizes, choose a FLAT bedsheet, as it's more forgiving for varied bed sizes.
- If your duvet insert is not the right size for our duvet cover, size UP if your insert is bigger than the selected cover size, and size DOWN if the insert is smaller.
- For extra-large pillows, we offer one standard pillow cover size. Consider purchasing individual items or Ever Lasting pillows for a perfect fit.
Bedding Care Guide:
- First Use: Wash for 10-15 mins on a cold/warm setting without detergent before first use.
- Long-Term Care: Wash for 15-20 mins on a cold/warm setting with your preferred detergent. Avoid extreme temperatures. Hang drying is highly recommended.
Duvet Insert/Pillow Care Guide:
- No first wash needed because of the all natural materials and unbleached cotton!
- Long-Term Care: Wash for 15-20 mins on a cold setting with your preferred detergent. Avoid extreme temperatures. Hang drying is highly recommended.
Your Item May Vary: Please note slight variations due to the manufacturing process and color differences may occur due to screen calibrations. Professional photos are taken in a studio setting. If you have more questions, feel free to reach out to us at any time :)
Please see check out to see the calculated shipping cost for other orders. Express shipping is currently available. Please visit check out to see the calculated rate.
All orders are shipped directly from our studio in Shanghai and from our fulfillment center in Seattle, USA. It is our goal to make sure our customers get their order in the fastest manner. This is why we ship using priority international. It is more costly for us but you are worth it! The current shipping time is around 4 - 7 business days depending on the shipping schedule at Fedex and UPS. Please note that customers are responsible for import tax if your country imposes.
The current processing time is 3 - 5 business days (processing times for non US orders are a couple days slower than US orders)
Please note that the return must be in its original condition (no signs of usage, this includes being washed, being worn or being stretched..etc) and customers are responsible for the return shipping cost. We are not responsible for the possible damage caused during the return shipping process. All returns must be initiated within 7 days of the delivery date.
Interested in returning an item? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Once your return has successfully passed our inspection, you will receive either a full refund or partial refund.This process typically takes about 3-5 business days to complete. Shipping cost is not refundable. Customers have a choice of receiving a full refund via store credit or a partial refund through its original payment method.
For original method refund, there is a 25% restocking fee which is subtracted from your refund as it is nonrefundable. This fee includes partial shipping, material, and labor costs that are associated with your order. These measures are set for our small business due to higher costs in production and to help reduce fabric waste.
Thank you so much for your understanding! If there are any questions about our refund policy, please send us an email to email@example.com.